Advanced Health Care PracticeMaster of Health Sciences (MHSc)
Program Contact1201 Western Rd
The first program of its kind in Canada, the AHCP MHSc program is a one-year (three terms) course-based master's program offering an opportunity to promote leaders in health sciences. It is delivered through online courses and includes a Capstone Experience that consists of a mentorship opportunity in the student’s field.
- 3 terms
- Full-time study
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fee schedules (per term) are posted on the Office of the Registrar's website at http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/student_finances/fees_refunds/fee_schedules.html
- A minimum bachelor's degree from a recognized university and at least a (B) standing (or equivalent) over the final two years of the program
- Advanced computer skills
- Evidence of prior work experience in a related field may strengthen the application
- Two references - Academic (if attended university within the last five years) and professional
- Completion of supplemental questionnaire
English Language Proficiency
- Applicants who first language is not English must show evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language.
- June 1 for all fields however applications will be accepted after June 1 if space is still available.
Fields of Research
- Applied Health Sciences
- Health Equity and Sustainability